When I go for groceries shopping, I will always buy at least a box of 250g minced pork. It’s easy for me to cook our favorite minced pork noodles, especially when I do not know what to cook.
Ingredients for minced pork noodles: 250g minced pork, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, salt, pepper, oil and water.
- 把蒜米去皮切碎备用。Remove the skin of the garlic and chop it into small pieces.
- 烧热的锅中加入适量的油，然后把蒜米放入锅内爆香。加入肉碎翻炒至略熟。Saute the garlic and add the minced pork in. Fry the minced pork until it is almost cooked.
- 加入盐，快速拌炒后加入水和酱油。水要加至掩盖肉碎。Add in salt and do a quick stir fry. Then add water and soy sauce. The water must add until it covers the minced pork.
- 盖上锅盖并用中小火焖煮大约5分钟就完成了。Cover it with lid and simmer with medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- 煮一锅烧水来烫面。面煮熟后捞起放到已经备好蒜米油，香油和一小茶匙酱油的盘子里拌一下。Boil a pot of water to cook some noodles. When the noodles is cooked, rinse off the water and add it into a plate which already prepared with some garlic oil, sesame oil and a teaspoon of soy sauce before stir well.
- 舀上你喜欢的分量的肉碎到面条上，肉碎干捞面便完成了。Add some cooked soy sauce minced pork on top of your noodles. Minced pork dried noodles is now ready to serve.
1. Normally I will sauted some garlic oil before start cooking with the minced pork. Using the garlic oil to stir with the noodles will taste better. If you like to eat spicy, you can also add in some chilli powder into the soy sauce before stir it with the noodles.
2. I will keep those extra cooked minced pork in the refrigerator for the next day. I will cook it again with the same style, or use it to cook as a soup. I can even use it in a fried rice.